- We may ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information in order to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship the items to you.
- You have the opportunity to create a personal shopping account with Teesquare, which allows you to shop faster and easier. Using a user name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. In creating this account, you authorize Teesquare to store your name, email address, telephone number, payment card information, and shipping and billing addresses. If you choose to include such additional information then you are also authorizing Teesquare to store such information accordingly, for business purposes, without any direct identification of you.
- You may also sign up on the website to receive newsletter emails from Teesquare. To sign up we may ask for information such as your email address and update through our newsletter. To be removed from our contact list, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also click the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of the emails in order to be removed from emails that we send you. Please allow us at least ten (10) business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us. As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
- We also use “pixel tags” (sometimes called “Internet tags”, “web beacons” or “clear GIFS”), which are tiny graphic images, on our website. Pixel tags help us analyze our customers’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information. Pixel tags on our website may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features, you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the website. This information may include your device’s IP address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your device. We may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to our site. We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
- As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- We may combine the information we collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information we have collected from you. This information may be used to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
- Our website is not meant for children. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and will dispose of any such information if we become aware that it has been provided to us.
- We use the information we collect from our customers for various purposes, including processing transactions upon their request, improve our Initiatives Online shop, website, customers shopping experience and quality of service, determine the amount, location and frequency of customer traffic into our stores, send communications to you about our products, services surveys and promotions, prevent and detect fraud and abuse, process information or claims in connection with incidents at our stores, comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes, combine information obtained in store and online for the purposes identified above.
- The external use of the information is as follows:
- As do most catalog and Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We collaborate with third parties to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial-services corporations such as credit-card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.